This is a video tutorial on how to use Dragon Dictation. Enjoy!
Text Version of Instructions
- Open the Dragon Dictation app on the iPad.
- Tap + (plus) sign in the top right-hand corner of the screen to begin a new note/document.
- Tap the silver circular button with the red circle on it, located on the top center of the screen.
- When the screen darkens and the voice level indicator appears, speak both the words and any desired punctuation or line breaks.
- Tap the screen again to stop recording.
- The screen lightens to show you the transcription of your spoken words.
- Tap to edit and use the keyboard at the bottom of the screen to help.
- Adjust the language feature by tapping on the button with the arrow and line. Tap on the settings icon in the window that pops up. Change the language option to one of your choice. Now, when you speak another language to record, the text transcript will appear in the language of your choice. You must still speak the punctuation and line breaks.
- Access other notes by tapping on the top left-hand notes button.
- Delete a note by tapping on the top right-hand trash can button.
- If you need additional tips, tap on the little circle with the “i” inside of it that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
|File Size:||31 kb|